Friday, July 18, 2014

Still here, heh !

Hi folks.....

Can't believe it's been a week already.
Mostly a good week , but, with challenges nonetheless.

At the moment I have an ex-friend attacking my main site with DDOS protocol, something that's illegal in the United States only, and this guy lives abroad.

What is does is basically make the site unavailable to anyone.
Very childish and immature, but , sadly, actually causes problems for us well-behaved adults.


So .. I've had to install Cloudflare on my Server , and will have to try to get it for the main site too.

I must say however, big ups to Google for making Blogspot really functional. HTML, BBL, and losts of stuff you just can't do with a wordpress site are all here.

Looks like there's a break in the attack, so I'm gonna edit a few things.

Peace all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me any comments or thoughts.