Wednesday, July 30, 2014

30jul - grateful

Hey Folks !
Appreciating all the followers and readers of the blog/site.
Going to add more pages soon, describing more things in and about my life.
If you're new to the site, welcome !
I see most of my traffic is coming from seedfinder.eu .

Welcome, all herb enthusiasts and patients !



I hope I can provide enough info, news, and stories for you.



So.

Yesterday I got gas in Mendocino, California, USA.
Guess how much it was. Oh about $6.25 a gallon.
See the pic.



Quite amazing.
Normally it's about $4.19, 20 miles North in Fort Bragg, California.

So I've noticed no one is leaving comments.... feel free to comment with suggestions, or anything that comes to mind regarding my posts and site. Questions welcomed too.

Feelng so grateful for all the great things in my life.
I appreciate you all.

Take care !


NORML


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me any comments or thoughts.