Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Connecting

Hey all.
Been a while, because I've been having some difficulties.
Hope you all are well, and that this blog meets you in good health and motivated spirit !



Had a great day mostly. This morning was very painful, however, by the evening I was OK and got into very interesting discussions with my friends in town, regarding the state of affairs of this world.
It went on to Hegel's theory, Quantum Physics, and String Theory... then a young man walked up, probably a teen or freshly not, and he was on the exact same page as us, joined in, and it was a wonderful conversation.

Had my 4th MRI yesterday. Following up on my x-ray results showing osteoarthritis and degenerative disc disease. Will post more when I know more.

Tonight, if I have time, I'm going to be making some extra pages on the menu, so stay tuned and come back soon !



Thanks to all my readers, followers, and fellow blogspot bloggers. I am grateful you are reading this.


So, I've got to get going one ONE of my many varied projects, so, hopefully I'll be able to add some more to the blog.



Peace and harmony to all.





End Marijuana Prohibition

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me any comments or thoughts.