Friday, July 11, 2014

11July Part 2 !

Hey everyone.
So, as I said, I've changed my style on the blog here, to make this more readable on a phone.... the green and small letters seems to be too hard to read on a phone.
So.
I've upload a few youtubes, and I've got 2 links for you that will take you to my 2 chatrooms on the IRC chat system (Rizon server).
If you are unfamiliar with IRC, look up some article about it, specifically Rizon.

So here's my camping video with us building the fire and talking, click here .... 
To see the video with us playing drums, here's part one, and, here's part two

To log into my IRC chatrooms, click here for my Rizon ART channel, featuring ASCII and ANSI art .
You can click here for my Rizon THC channel, regarding all things thc-related. 

Sorry my last post was so.... confusing ... I was in town in the cafe, and had to go.

So enjoy the links !

Stay tuned for more updates and links, and don't forget to check in with my main site.

Peace !


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me any comments or thoughts.