Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Spirituality / Philosophy / Science

OK, guys.
I've noticed a lot of my Godbrothers have subscribed to my blog here....
Wanted to say "Hari Bol!" to all of them, and, to all of you who do NOT know my background, I will give a brief explanation.




First, for some background of our philosophy, I chose a Wikipedia article so everyone can feel it is not biased one way or the other. Afterwards what follows are some more links covering the science and spirituality of our Mission.


I received Harinam Initiation In June of 1992, from Srila Bhakti Sundar Govinda Dev- Goswami Maharaj, in the line of Sri Rupa ,into the system of Bhakti Yoga. I had been searching for a Spiritual Master (Guru) for many years before finding Him.


Since 1989 I've been studying Vedic literature, mainly Srimad Bhagavad Gita , and Srimad Bhagavatam. Also studying the life of Sri Chaitanya Mahaprabhu.


Confused ? 
Here's a link to give you some background.

As far as the science goes, yes, Darwin has been proven wrong after 150 years of nonsensical thinking. Read more here

And now, for our main site..... click here to see my Mission's main site.


Another short blog for today, I have a lot of editing to do on other pages this morning before I get to work today. 

Everyone, take care, and, enjoy those sites....


Remember my main site is still the best place to find out more about me....

Peace !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me any comments or thoughts.