Monday, June 30, 2014

30jun-Long Gap..

Hey Guys !!



Well, sorry for not entering in this blog for a few days there, it's been a busy hectic week......


Got my car fixed, $720 for a rear wheel hub and bearing replacement....
Survived my Mom's birthday again this year.....
Also been working on my Main Site.
So the rain was very nice, lasted 2.5 days... wonderful barely got 1/8" but still nice, keeping things green here.
I'm gonna make a comment over at these people's wordpress site....cuz I meant to a while ago but only ended up reading it and then was carried away from the pc by some crucial matter... (happens all the time).
So I'm gonna leave a note there saying hey thanks for coming to our Village.

Let's see what else. The flowers are in, and Ohhhhh they smell fantastic and look great too!
Yay !
Thanks to everyone who's been leaving like's and following the blog.
Promise to make it much more fun, very soon !

Peace !!

NORML

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me any comments or thoughts.