Thursday, June 26, 2014

Rain !

Hello again folks !
Well, finally things are kinda looking up ?
Not really, I'm just either (a) coping better or (b) not dealing with it ......


So !

Rain !!!!!!!!! Yes, we got some rain today , was sooo awesome oh man.
We're in a drought here and it's gonna be rough but this small kiss of water just was so awesome. Smells great and everything's clean. Actually soaked in a little !

Laptop's been acting goofy. Feels like I should backup and reformat, but man what a pain cuz I never get everything copied like ... session in PuTtY , or, other stuff......

Lots of stuff to do this week, and the week is almost over !

Hospital tests, mainly. Other stuff too. Also tomorrow is Mom's birthday........( flowers? )

Sorry for another short blog tonight, will be more tomorrow I'm sure of it.

Peace !





My Main Site                                                                             This Site 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me any comments or thoughts.