Thursday, June 19, 2014

G'morning !

Hello again folks !

Well this morning finds me getting ready to get my car from the shop in a couple of hours.
I first took it to the shop Monday, and have had a rental car, a 2014 Nissan Altima, since Tuesday.
The guys at the shop rented it for me. They're real nice,and, one of the only Green Repair Shops in California. This means, they clean up their oil with special vacuum system, run the shop entirely on solar power, and lots of other stuff.
E&B Auto Repair, Fort Bragg, CA.

SO, I'm finding this blogspot site much more versatile and user-friendly with more options than my Wordpress site which I actually paid for ! Of course, right ?
So ideally I wanted some kind of site of mine on the URL but got wordpress instead. You can see what I mean at my Wordpress site .

I'm really liking the layout, format, and options of blogspot much better, but, I haven't really dove in deep into Wordpress' abilities fully yet.

That said, I'll stop here for now with a wish for you to also have a good morning.
Peace-

-DJ Colonel Corn-
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me any comments or thoughts.