Thursday, June 19, 2014

Evening time ..

Hey !
Well I hope this is going under 'daily report' section... not sure.

Learning about blogspot slowly. Been pretty busy in real life, and, also learning what Wordpress can do for me. Check it out.

So I got my car back, everything's ship-shape !
Soooo .. according to my stats report I got about 3 people reading this blog.. cool !
Shout out to y'all !

I'm going to structure this blog with different sections, like say, one for my vaping notes, one for this, one for that.

I visit my own site and can't figure out how to find this blog section, or how to choose which blog deparment to go to , to see the latest blogs. I'd like to make the 'Daily Report" section come up 1st as default.

So stay tuned for more changed and updates, folks.
Peace.
OH and by the way, to get the latest feed on this post I guess people can go here. 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me any comments or thoughts.