Monday, June 23, 2014

A hard week.


Hey all !

WOW, I see 40+ people have read this daily blog so far, and I'm quite impressed !
Motivates me to keep going.
Any comments are appreciated.

So.

Wow, what a week.

Let me give you a sample.......... one 10 minute interlude in a day......

8 AM.
Upset from some recent news, went to the local store to get some 'analog' (real tobacco) cigarettes, American Spirit nonfilters.

You may not know this, but I've been down to 1-3 cigs a day, using my E-Cig instead. This is after 30 years of pack a day smoking.

Anyhow, I ring the bell for service and wait. And wait. So I ring it again. The woman, someone I barely recognize (been going to this store for 10 yrs), says , "WHAT."

I asked, 'A pack of brown american spirits, please"

She got them.

As she's ringing me up, as I was a bit nervous/upset, so I decided to open the pack and put 1 cigarette in my mouth.

She exclaimed, "YOU CAN'T SMOKE THAT IN HERE, SIRRRR"

To which I replied,

"IT'S NOT LIT, MA'AM"

Then she barks, "YOU NEED TO SIGN FOR IT SIRRRR" as I had used a credit card.

I said , "I AM SIGNING IT" ,then commented "YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE SO RUDE"... to which she replied "WELL DON'T COME BACK"...
I was admittedly upset.
I replied, "OH, YOU'D LOVE THAT WOULDN'T YOU"

So she replied with, "I'M CALLING THE COPS"

So I said "GO AHEAD , HA" ... and went home.

All the store employees and the Owner love me there. I've been going for 10 years.
I can't wait to see her again, after she's been told to leave me alone, ha   ha ha.

Anyway
This is just ONE INCIDENT of MANY.

This week has just been horrible.

So, more later folks ! Keepin' it short and sweet !
Stay Tuned !! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me any comments or thoughts.