Monday, September 15, 2014

The Colonel Returns

Hey folks.
Loving the viewcount on this page, thanks for visiting !
So, from the statistics, it looks like a huge amount of you all are coming from my review on Seefinder.eu , so I should probably stay focused on cannabis news and device releases, as well as my spirituality for people who are coming to see Ajita's blog... (mine).  
What more can be said about cannabis ? For those of you that don't know, many people worldwide use cannabis to relieve various symptoms of dis-ease. including cancer, yes.
Now, before you click to another site, and throw everything I say away as garbage, do your own research. You will find an overwhelming amount of people reporting the beneficial effects of this herb, including accomplished doctors. The New York Times recently wrote an editorial about lifting the prohibition on cannabis, for medical and recreational use. More and more the world is seeing that tolerance and acceptance of cannabis means the entire planet good. I'm not saying airplane mechanics should be stoned on the job. However a worker shouldn't be punished for what he did on the weekend, just like alcohol. A man can drink at the end of the day and be fine the next day for work. It's the same with cannabis.
So working with my wordpress site has been keeping me from blogging here. There are SO many options, it's amazing. I truly recommend wordpress.org located on a private server. I'm learning more things every day.
I'm also learning PHP which should be good to know, it's similar to Basic 1.1 actually.
Saw some friends recently but I didn't stay long enough. Having physical issues sure sux.
So I'll leave you with this my friends, that wherever you go, there you are.
Take care.


-cc

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me any comments or thoughts.