Sunday, August 31, 2014

Action !

Hi everyone !
Been working hard on my Main Site. Moved the whole thing to my own file server, which meant, it switched from wordpress.com to wordpress.org , and I couldn't be happier. SO many options, and , like Blogspot, accepts ALL html ! Loving it.
I've been extremely busy on the internet and in real-life. Exhausted really.
Also been working on my spiritual site, for the pleasure of my Spiritual Masters and their sincere Devotees, where I post as Ajita Krishna Das, the spiritual name given to me by Harinam Initiation from Srila Bhakti Sundar Govinda Dev-Goswami Maharaj, in the Rupanuga Line Of Bhakti Yoga, during the year of 1992. You can find the site by clicking here.
So a lot is happening. Tomorrow I'm going to the city so that on the 2nd I can observe Sri Sri Radhastami, the Appearance of Srimate Radharani, the eternal consort of Lord Krishna.
Should be nice, with music, dancing, and feasting, along with telling the history of Srimate Radharani's Appearance. Please read the link I inserted for Sri Radhastami. I'll be attending at the Soquel Ashram here in California. Click the link to find out more about Krishna Conscioussness.
So September's gonna be a very busy month, and it's been super busy already. Going to Soquel tomorrow, coming back and then the next day going camping at a gathering in the woods for 4 days, then come back, take care of 'stuff', then off to a 4-day music festival with camping. Then back for just under a week under I go to Santa Cruz for the wedding of a dear friend. After all that it'll be near the end of the month and I'll have to tie up loose ends I left by being away so much.
As a precursor to all this action, August as been extremely active and intense , mainly the past 2 weeks. If i'm not busy actively doing something, I'm trying to stay in contact with friends thru online chat and phone. It's not easy, and I also have to keep making entries to both this blog and my main site. So it's been really crazy.
Now it's time for my lesson in PHP language online, so, adieu for now !

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me any comments or thoughts.