Monday, September 29, 2014

Fall Comes ! Septembe's Acton! More !

Well Folks !
It's been quite a September, as I predicted, and man has it been action central.
Went to the outdoor festival in Navarro for food distribution, then went to my friend's wedding.... been quite a ride, lots of other stuff going on too, like my site updates and other things.....

First off, I'll share the festival's Prasadam Distribution in Navarro, California at the Bliss Festival , September 2014......

So here's some pics.


Prasadam (Offered Foodstuffs) Distribution At Bliss Camp

  My friend Bilwa Mangal Prabhu, from Santa Cruz, California, organized the event. They fed 500-1000 people a day for 4 days, free of charge. 
This is Prasadam Distribution. Prasadam is food offered to God and it blesses those who partake in it. It is mercy incarnate.
Here's another pic, of my friends singing Kirtan during the Feast:


Sriman Hari Ballabha Prabhu and Vaidehi Devi Dasi sing Kirtan during the feast.

The Kirtan (devotional music) was transcendental, and the environment was wonderully joyous. Children dancing and playing, everyone smiling. Some more kirtan followed....

Sriman Jagadananda Prabhu and Srman Krishnananda Prabhu after more Kirtan


So then the following week, I went down to Santa Cruz for my friends' wedding !




































No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me any comments or thoughts.