Monday, September 29, 2014

More from September. Wedding etc.

So !
Here's basically the last post continued, the formatting got weird and I had to end it there.
So, as I said, in the last post, after the Prasadam Distribution, I went to Ben Lomond for my friends' wonderful wedding.
Here's some pics.


(removed/censored)
Sriman Bilwa Mangal Prabhu (left) and I after the wedding.




 Saw tons of friends, and was a Groomsman so I was very involved, heh. I basically introduced Bilwa to his Wife, Vaidehi Devi Dasi. They are wonderful people who are truly blessed to have one another.


Nadia Devi Dasi and I at the wedding.

 Truly a spiritually focused wedding. Two Sannyassis attended, and their vows were all about serving Krishna (God) together in this life and the next. Beautiful ceremony.


Vaidehi Devi Dasi, the Bride !

I've known both the Groom and Bride for many years, and it's a joy to see them together!

The Altar

So, it was a great day.
I'll leave you with my friend's watermelon art, the mother of the Bride made this for the occasion. Neat huh ?

Disksavti Devi Das's Watermelon Creation for the Wedding





SO there you go.
Take care, and I look forward to sharing more with you soon !





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me any comments or thoughts.