Monday, August 18, 2014

Auh 18-My Identity as Ajita Krishna Das

OK looks like I forgot to close off my last post...
Sorry about that ... I'm also apologizing for not adding to the blog more regularly, life has got me by the horns, up against the ropes in a way, and I'm dealing with it the best I can.

So, many of you are here and have come here because you added/are looking for Ajita Krishna Das.
Well I am that same Ajita Krishna Das, and I want to share some new with you.

It appears that vedabase.org and vedabase.net are offline, so I've found where a Devotee has re-created this invaluable resource online for all the Devotees and well-wishers. Check out The Site <-.

Also, launched on Sri Janmastami 2014, today, my new fileserver as a resource for the Devotees. See it here.

More about Janmastami and all of that later today in another post.
Be Well !

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me any comments or thoughts.