Friday, August 22, 2014

aug22 generic entry

Hey folks....
Yes once again I've let a bit of a gap go by, I was out of town, although that's no excuse for someone with a laptop !
So i've finished the last touches on the spiritual site...
Also I've got a section which could come in handy at any time, a folder dedicated to survival techniques.
Also the new Vedabase Site has been re-structured.

So, in other news, the house voted to remove funding to the Dept. Of Justice for Cannabis busts. The story is here. We're anxiously awaiting for the Senate to approve it as well.

Also, a congressional vote against the Dept. Of Treasury blocking cannabis dispensaries from using banks. Story here.

So, going out of town to celebrate the Appearance of Sri Krishna was interesting to say the least. However, I won't get into that now. It's pretty intense.

Haven't been socializing much lately, so I don't know the mood of the mendonesians, but all looks well.

Take care of yourself, see you next post !

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me any comments or thoughts.