Friday, October 10, 2014

Seedfinder Folks..

Well !
Looks like more of  you are coming from seedfinder.eu, so, I'm again going to tailor my post for those folks, they keep on visiting the page and I should say something for all of them/you.

First of all, let me say how MUCH STUFF I gotta do, omg, I've got a huge list of stuff to do, 5 feet long...! So, yesterdday was spent doing pretty much nothing except a bit of chat... enjoyed the day.


However, all it did was give me more anxiety about what I didn't get done !!!! Yeah, funny how that works eh..

So anyhoo.....


Hello seedfinder enthusiasts !

Everything green here is doing quite well.
I assume you already read my review on seedfinder.eu . If not, click here to see it.

So, I highly recommend that strain. Not much else I can say, does great both inside and out.

As far as the site goes, I've changed a few things. Allowed comments outside of Google+ users (feel free to try it out!) and have some more ideas for the site. Still busy with my 2 other sites, djcolonelcorn.com and bhaktisundar.org . Lots of work going on in the background, you won't see it until it's released.

As always, open to suggestions and advice. What do YOU want to see on this site ? Leave me your message below.

Off to start a whole new day ! Weather has been great. Today I gotta somehow stay off the pc and get some work done ! Wish me luck !


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me any comments or thoughts.